Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Talian telah ditutup.

Voting line is now closed. Thanks to those who voted.

We'll see how things go.

As for now, I'm hoping to complete my assignment soon. Speaking of which, I don't get why Dad is making a fuss about me going out on weekdays.

Hasn't he heard about the saying, 'All work and no play makes Jack (or any Tom, Dick & Harry) a dull boy'? And this isn't even about playing! It's about keeping fit physically. Good form of stress reliever! So what's the negative side about that? As long as I'm able to cope academically, I don't see any problems.

Okay enough la. Later he reads this then he'll say why I like to announce things to the whole world. Back to assignment. Toodles!

6 comments:

p n g said...

He is just a concerned Dad....you'll understand him when U have kids of ur own...btw its Jack not John. ;)

Florence said...

Hahaha whoops! *shy* okay noted!

Walking Disaster said...

Buy a drumset and play at home.

Drumming works the whole body. Look at all the sexy six pec drummers from US! :P

Florence said...

You buy for me k, I won't decline :)

Walking Disaster said...

You can buy over mine. hehe

Florence said...

I don't wanna buy a rusted drumset. haha :p