Monday, November 23, 2009

Don't write me off just yet.

Or somewhere along that line which could be found in the movie 2012. It was very touching, but I didn't tear at all. *proud

No Internet for the past few days was extremely tough to handle! Especially during the period when I needed it most because of my piling assignments. Thank God it's back now. *Angels cry Hallelujahhhhh!!!* Hopefully the connection is stable and won't be a pain in the butt again.

Had my third photoshoot last Friday in some studio somewhere at Puchong. Make-up was by far the heaviest and most dramatic one I've had ever. (Continue voting pretty please.. I would really appreciate it)

Got some ANTM Cycle 13 catching up to do as well. Last episode!!

Very tempted to watch that new TVB drama series (Beyond the Realm of Conscience) but that will have to wait until I'm done with my work because it seems really addictive judging by the rate the females in my family are watching it now. Note to self: Do not fall into temptation!!

Ulcer on tongue is totally torturing! I want some cooling dessert to soothe the pain. *Gonna bug parents soon*

I'm hoping my sem break will arrive soon because I want to get rid of my assignments ASAP. (See! it's happening already, I remember complaining about having too long a break, now I want it so bad!) Won't be enjoying summer break next year, will have to do internship. *GASP!* WHY!!!

That's all!

Buhhhhbyee.

No comments: