Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Framed.

Today I got accused for something I did not do. In other words, I got framed.

Know why?

Well, I was attending a class today and somehow this class entertains me because of the lecturer. Her English is not very good, therefore when she speaks, she tends to make mistakes. In fact, a lot of them.

Some of the mistakes are tolerable.

But when she speaks like that, she has to understand that it is really difficult for us students to refrain from giggling.

So today, she said something which tickled my funny bone again.

She was talking about globalisation and it somehow ended up to some countries with natural disasters, many dead bodies, dig up a hole, throw them in, crenemate them.

Yeah, cremate turned to crenemate.

Then obviously I couldn't help it but to smile. Even before I giggled, she started accusing my friends and I for distracting her from teaching! She said that this is the non-verbal communication type of distraction. *roll eyes*

I even told my family about what she said in the previous class and they all agreed it was funny okay.

Guess what was it?

Paralyze turned to...
............................................................................
...............................................................
....................................
...........................
....................

...........
....
..
Parallel.

Tell me how not to laugh! (Or at least smile!)

No comments: