Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy people.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry due to being stuck with my bunch of classmates in uni. To be honest, the first day I entered my class, I was sceptical about how would I be able to survive the 3 years with them in order to complete my degree programme.

I have to admit that I had a very high 'ego' and I refused to talk to anyone unless spoken to first. Things didn't get easier for me based on the fact that 90% of them were guys and came from very different backgrounds. Many of whom were foreigners.

After two weeks or so, I finally got to know this bunch a little bit better though the feeling of discomfort was somehow still there.

During our breaks, we would all go down to the cafeteria and play spin the bottle after Leeman finished his Red Bull. It was indeed quite a creative way to break the ice among us, although most of the questions were inappropriate. Lol.

The only disadvantage of being one of the few girls in my class is getting 'bullied' by them. They would hide my pencil case, wallet, handphone, bottle (and anything else visible to their eyes) and only return it to me upon the end of class. (It's not funny okay) There was also once when someone took my handphone case and threw it to another friend, and it landed on the floor! I thought my handphone was in it so I screamed! I was so scared I didn't know whether to laugh or cry (again).

Another example would be what happened just yesterday. We walked over to Summit to have lunch at McD's. There was some leftover fries and guess what did they do to that poor packet of fries? They put it inside a white paper bag and wrote my number and name on it and the message was somewhat like this:

If found please return it to:

Florence

016-*******

P.S Be my hero

I know right. I'm speechless as well.

The next thing I knew, some random fella texted me, 'I have found ur fries wat do I do wid it'.

I started suspecting everybody in the class because I thought the guys might have used somebody's number to pull a prank on me. They said it wasn't them and asked me to reply back.

So I said, 'throw it away hahah'

Then the reply came back, 'So sad. I tot I could take it to u and meet u'.

Look at what my friends have done to me! Crazy bunch la.

If you're wondering, I'm still sceptical about the 3 years, though very much less. I think I can survive la. (But that doesn't give you guys the right to continue bullying me ah! I might just unleash my anger one fine day.)

RAWR!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If You react to their actions ,there will be more to come...Keep Calm & Stay Cool !
You 'll be Fine ! Chinese has a word for this " YAN "

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! your collegemates are so cheeky!

Walking Disaster said...

I remember the handphone casing scenario... Haha wonder if Kavin called that guy de or not...

Florence said...

p n g: heheh. YAN. ok, got it.

kimberly: I know right. T__T

jason: not funny la okay. if I get a heart attack how! hmph!

jessieloi said...

omg people still play pranks like that? hide your stuff and all?!

though the fries one was really funny hahahahha!

Walking Disaster said...

Haha it's only a phone.
Try losing a RM1500 guitar along with expensive stuff inside the casing.

Walking Disaster said...

Florence: You should corner Kavin kow kow and ask who's number is that. :P shocking discovery (no it's not Gareth)

peikee said...

florence!

my God the fries incident is sooo funny... LOL ....i want to find that fries and sms u!
ahhaha

-peikee-

Florence said...

jessieloi: Tell me bout it. So immature right! Lol.

jason: Is it Kavin's alternate number? ISH. I'm so confused by you guys! grr!

peikee: stop being 'purple' ah! lol.
what's so funny about that fries incident? :(

Walking Disaster said...

He has an alternate number!?

Mak I know got lar but I have both his numbers. Haha