Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 things you ought (or would like) to know about me!

AmandaDeNotSoInnocentOne tagged me in FB. Decided to post it here as well since my blog is lacking updates if you hadn't noticed. Hehe.

Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I dislike doing tags but I'm doing it anyway.
2. I used to be very afraid of clowns. Dont ask why, I'm still trying to figure it out!
3. I like to sing and dance in the shower because that's the only time I can pretend to be a superstar! heh.
4. I have a mini crush on a local celebrity. *giggles like an annoying teen who's in love*
5. I watched 'Bride Wars' last night with only 8 people in the cinema and that already includes myself, mum and my sister!
6. I don't think I will ever get sick of Japanese food.
7. I have yet to see snow, so I would really like to experience it someday!
8. Cancel snow in no.7, replace it with Disneyland. =)
9. Like Amanda, I cannnot stand smokers.
10. I hate balloons.
11. According to my friends, I tend to get "horny" when I see a cute ang moh. I obviously disagree. =p
12. My ideal vacation is one where I can just kick back and relax at a beach and lay under the stars at night.
13. I used to be a really hunchback girl. My aunt would always slap me on the back to remind me to stand straight. It's gotten a whole lot better now although I still do hunch at times.
14. I sometimes have feelings I cannot comprehend.
15. Before I sleep, I tend to get deep into thoughts, which will then lead to another thought, and another, and then I will forget what got me thinking in the first place.
16. I'm turning 21 this year and still have a curfew to stick to.
17. I cannot stand guys who are overly egoistic. It's such a turn off.
18. Life without a maid takes a lot of getting used to.
19. I am ashamed for not knowing how to speak Chinese.
20. If given the opportunity, I would definitely try bungee jumping.
21. I still like Britney Spears no matter how crazy she gets.
22. Sad to say, I cannot cook. (unless cooking instant noodles count then I can cook!) Then again, I was not taught how to cook before, so maybe I should pick it up soon.
23. I admire girls who know how to beautify themselves effortlessly.
24. I still twirl my hair and it's a habit which I hope will eventually stop.
25. I have a very sweet tooth and that explains my love for chocolates!

5 comments:

Walking Disaster said...

Gareth!!!

Florence said...

Heheh!

Walking Disaster said...

Someone has a reason to not miss classes now. Haha

Florence said...

Excuse me...since when did I ever miss class?
Lol.

Walking Disaster said...

Got... haha last semester one week missing...