Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy 21st Jasmine!

Okay, I figured that I left the picture of my feet hanging at the top of my blog long enough. It's time for an update.

Went to Pyramid last night to celebrate Jasmine's 21st. The initial plan was to go to The Curve but since it was already kinda late, we decided to opt for somewhere nearer. Dined at Itallianese, ambience was too quiet. We practically owned the whole level. Heh.

Moved to Old Town after that to chat some more.


Jasmine & Aman

Jasmine & Laveen

With Amanda.

=)

Wanted a group picture so we called the waiter to help us snap. Turned out he had shaky hands :(



The two pictures below are self-timer shots.

Once again, Happy 21st Birthday Jazzie! I hope you enjoyed your night and presents :)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

thanks babe! I really did and thanks to all of you guys for such a wonderful time! *hugs*