Monday, September 29, 2008

Super leng house.

Yee Ming has the most beautiful house ever. It's so huge you can actually keep a dozen of elephants inside. Hehe..

We (the Charm-ies) and her uni mates were invited to her birthday party on Saturday. On the way there, I was thinking to myself 'Wah, where does she stay la..why so secluded?'
Upon reaching, I finally knew why it was that secluded. Obviously it was a rich man's area , so must be secure from all the dangers :) The security was pretty tight. (Pun intended) Lol. Cos even the guard house looked canggih.

The bungalows there were the open-concept kinda thing or whatever you call it. No gates, just buy the land and design your own house. Cool eh? Yeah, simple. Pay a hefty price of RM8mil and the place is yours. By the way, it's situated at Country Heights Damansara.
I'll let the pictures do the talking about the house, but trust me, even the pictures can't do justice to the place. Oh, and have I mentioned that the house is four-storeys high?
View from outside.

Her parents told us to make ourselves at home. Since most of the rest weren't there yet (we weren't early, the rest were late. haha) , we took the opportunity to 'make ourselves at home' or raid her house, like what U-Sern said.

It felt like I was entering into an episode of MTV Cribs. The only difference is that the production is made locally. Heh.


There's a swimming pool behind us. Too bad it was dark so we couldn't capture it =(

See-through bathroom. Shower party, anyone? =p

Marcus made this absolutely fantastic Banofee pie, but you wouldn't wanna know what the ingredients were.

While Mag and I were busy stuffing his creation into our mouths joyfully...

Jimmy: Eh Marcus, what did you use to do this?
Marcus: Banana, brown sugar, condensed milk, toffee, ...
Me to Mag: Hear no evil! *Quickly stuffed the last bite into our mouths*


Speaking of which, I just realized I felt guilty twice that night. Once was the one stated above and another goes like this:

Jimmy: Who wants chicken?
Me: I want!

Chicken arrives. I happily dug in at first, until Mr Chong saw me and said..

Mr Chong: Wah, Florence. Remember you're the flyer you know.
Me: *Smiles, feels guilty, shoves the chicken into my mouth anyway* *feels guilty again*
Don't worry, I'll lose it later.


Our celebrity!! The one in the dress, not the poser. Ngekngekngek.
The TV room. Again, it was too dark. =(

Then, Marcus literally dragged me into the house to play Twister even though I said I didn't want to countless times. Grr, so layan only lah.



Thank God I didn't have to sniff anybody's butt.

Their birthdays were only a few days apart, so we sang for all 3 of them.

Went with the family to watch this movie last night. It was so awesome. I loved every bit of it! Go watch it already if you haven't. What you waiting for?

No comments: