Sunday, September 14, 2008

Farewell dinner.

Last night, my family and I went to D'Fortune at Taipan for a farewell dinner dedicated to Pastor Ruth. We had a great time fellowshipping with one another throughout the entire dinner.

While waiting for the food to arrive. Take one.
Take two.
First up was this so-called shrimp cocktail.
We were given the option to choose our soups. Sarah's order, wild mushroom soup.
The oxtail soup. Didn't manage to capture the onion and tomyam soup though.
Escargots. =)
Chicken chop.

Lamb chop.

Seafood spaghetti.

That's Mojojojo in the white top.

The tables were lined up like super long man.

I told you so.

I guess I'll have to sum it up by saying that everyone enjoyed themselves especially chit-chatting. We were there for about 4 hours and even after settling the bill (the boss wanted to close shop already), the adults could not stop yakking so we all proceeded outside to continue chatting.

My friend who saw me there asked if it was some kinda family dinner. Although not actually related, I can confidently say that we're definitely united as one in Christ. This is what I call my family in Christ.

No comments: