Saturday, October 04, 2008

I can't walk long in heels.

I think the lazy bug has gotten into me. I am so lazy to update, yet I cannot bear to leave this blog 'untouched'.
Gonna just type a few lines regarding the day we went to celebrate my cousin, Su May's belated birthday at BarBQ Plaza. First time dining there, wasn't too bad. :)





We walked around the whole of OU for a total of six hours! Not a wise decision to wear heels if you're gonna do a lot of walking. I was stupid enough for opting to wear heels that day. My feet was just screaming at me the entire time to give it a break. But the other three kept walking non-stop like some machine so I had no choice but to follow. I guess I'm not the heel-y kinda person. Haha.

In the end, I only spent my money on lunch (RM20) + pretty flip flops which were only RM10! Haha, not bad right...despite all the temptations around the entire mall.

Oh wait, I forgot I spent on Starbucks too. Total spent that day was roughly RM 38. Good enough, I suppose. =)


P.S Oh oh, the Mamma Mia tickets are already on sale! =) I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!
The downside? They're sooooooooo expensive!! =(