Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged by Sandra De Tiny One.

Since my entries have been a little too wordy lately, I figured it'll be good to do this tag which is supposed to come along with pictures.

1. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

2. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1. The Age you'll be on your next birthday:

Turning twenty tomorrow! Nope, my name's not Kev.

2. A place you’d like to travel to:

Disneyland! Don't laugh. I've yet to visit this magical kingdom where dreams come true. Hahah.

3. Your favourite place:Nothing can be as relaxing as taking a stroll on the beach while feeling the breeze brushing against your cheeks and listening to the calm waves hitting the shore.

4. Your favourite food:

I'm drooling! Enough said.

5. Your favourite pet:


Toy poodle pups! Need I say more?

6. Your favourite colour combination:

I asked my sister, 'What colour combination do you always see me wear ah?'
Her: Black and White?

7. Your favourite piece of clothing:

Shorts. Anything casual.


8. Your all-time favourite song:

Say It Again-Marie Digby. (For now, that is)

9. Your favourite TV show:

Desperate Housewives =p

I absolutely love watching them!!

10. First name of your significant other/crush:

HAHAH.

11. The town in which you live:

Subang Jaya.

12. Your screen name/nickname:

I knew the city was gonna pop out instead of a human figure. Anyway, it still looks like a beautiful city.

13. Your first job:

Handing out flyers. Hehe.


14. Your dream job:

Something like that lah. Successful yet carefree. Hahah.

15. A bad habit you have:

Hair twirling.

16. Your worst fear:

Reptiles?



17. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:


Travel around the world!

Phew! Finally completed.

I now tag:
-Audrey
-Jessica
-Marcus
-Jasmine
-Aman/Amanda (Because both your names are almost similar :D )

4 comments:

jessieloi said...

does 'jessica' mean me? hahahha! I sometimes think my name is too common.

Florence said...

Yes Jess. I meant you. I only have one Jessica in my phonebook. Now do the tag =)

Anonymous said...

" HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY ! "

aman23 said...

I bet Amanda won't do the tag :p