Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Clumsy.

First and foremost, thank you to all of you who commented on the previous entry. Heheh, I'm really flattered. Reading those comments made me smile and blush. THANK YOU! =)

Hmm. There is nothing interesting going on lately. Unless you consider myself getting a huge scratch on my upper eyelid interesting.

I can seriously win an award for being the clumsiest person in the universe.

I was at cheerleading practice yesterday and we were rehearsing for a show. So placards were needed and I was holding one of it. When it was my turn to raise the placard, I smacked myself in the eye with the placard causing a huge scratch across the eyelid until it bled. The mark was quite bad because my mom thought someone beat me up, to which I sarcastically replied 'Yes, I got into a cat fight'. I hope it doesn't turn into a scar! Tell me who does such stupid mistake!

Oh right, me.

Somemore tonight is performance night. =(

Cheng Choo was telling me how much she still loves me even with that scratch. Thank you ah..how 'comforting'. Hahah.

Clumsy action no.2 : I accidentally dialed the USJ police station number cos my keypad wasn't locked and the number was my stored into my speed dial. The police was so efficient he didn't wanna hang up even after a minute and a half until I realized I had made an accident call so I hurriedly pressed the end call button with panicky fingers. Sigh. Time to get a new phone!

2 comments:

aahhCHOO said...

i dedicate fergie's clumsy to u.
hehehehe kidding.

But no worries, it will be gone if u dun usik the wound. *sayang sayang*

Florence said...

hehe so bad, still wanna kacau this injured person =(
you might as well dedicate chee wei's HA HA HA HA ringtone to me. LOL.