Friday, May 09, 2008

Stupid old fart.

I so need to rant!

So far during this 4 months plus since I started working at the car workshop place, I had no bad encounter with any of the customers. The majority are nice ones, some even too friendly ones. Haha.
Talking about bad encounter with customers..Well, maybe I came across just one lah. There was this Indian man who drives only a Kelisa but has an attitude problem like crazy. He was like the Indian lala type of person because some Tamil song was booming on his speakers when he drove his car here. Some more can park right in front of the entrance like that was his shop until my boss had to ask him to park elsewhere. Haha. The way he spoke to me was like as if I was deaf, shouting at every word he spoke. I was quite pissed at that time, but maybe that was just his nature, so fine I brushed it aside after rolling my eyes.

BUT!

Today is much worse okay.

ARGH.

When I just arrived at the office for a few minutes and was settling down, a stupid, saggy, wrinkly, fat, old fart just barged into the office. Hmmm..that man seems familiar, I thought to myself. Yeah, he came before. No bad memories about him. YET.
At that same moment, I was talking to the foreign worker about how to switch on the lights because my room is actually the room next door and not the room that I was in at that time. Lol. Geddit?

So anyway, that stupid, saggy, wrinkly, fat, old fart intruded the office like some terrorist and asked if my boss was in.
I answered 'No, she's not in.' Then continued asking the foreign worker about the switch.

And then you know what the stupid, saggy, wrinkly, fat, old fart said?

'When I'm talking to you, you look at me and answer me. Don't look elsewhere. So no manners at all. So is she in or not?'

I wanted to yell back, 'HELLOOO! I just answered you. Do you have a hearing problem ah?' Damn stupid. At the back of my mind, I was cursing like crazy. And I did look at him while replying him. I think it was after I replied that I look elsewhere. EH, you can't blame me for not staring at you a little longer when you're THAT ugly both on the inside and outside right!

Instead, I just repeated my reply 'No, she is not in', emphasizing each word carefully with a cold hard stare.

I think he understood the meaning after that cos he was like 'Come, I show you where's my car blablabla' Just leave your damn car keys lah. Super menyampah. My boss already knows what he wants to do with his car and yet he is repeating it again. (Signs of aging, I hope you won't get Alzheimer's) Then ask me to personally pass his car keys to my boss some more. It won't go missing just like that lah idiot. Oh, and just so you know, he's driving a Merc i-dunno-what-model so probably that's why he's so bitchy. Rich, old fart.

Yeah, and I thought only women would be that bitchy. I was proved wrong.

And who says men do not have PMS? I think they do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of these 'morons' around...trying to make a statement ..., Patience my friend...this would make them look stupid. Cheer up...today is Friday... :)

Florence said...

p n g: Yeah you're right.
thanks =) I felt much better after letting it out. haha.