Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello from Singapore.

Hey all!

I'm currently blogging from Changi Airport, yet again. Last time I did this was during my China trip. Haha..It's so funny. There were already a few funny/jakun incidents on the way here (we've already started using the back up plan) and we haven't even reached Japan yet. Can't imagine what will happen when we're there.

My next flight will be at 11.40 pm and I'm really excited. Hehe.

Can't wait to get there and taste the authentic sushis, sashimi etc!

Mum, Dad and my younger sister sent 4 of my friends and I to the airport just now. Mum was really funny cos she was so worried about everything it was as if she is the one travelling. Her 'kan-cheongness' was so obvious it made another parent ask, "Is this your first time your daughter is travelling?" Lol.
But still ,thanks mummy and daddy for taking time off to send me. =)

Oh and I've actually done the video I was talking about but it's always not perfect cos I would make some error every single time so I got really frustrated and decided to give up. Hahaha.

So, I guess this is it. 5 months of hard work practising the routine and getting all the injuries has come to an end. It's the time we've all been waiting for. I just can't state how excited I am, really.

The rest of my team mates are all around the airport loitering. Some went window shopping, others chillling at Burger King while 2 of my friends and I are here taking advantage of the free Internet service after our very filling dinner at BK's! Hope I won't puke later. Hahaha. Oh, and I wanna watch Definitely, Maybe later during my flight. Hehe.

Okay, time is almost up. Don't miss me too much okay. Lol. And don't expect souvenirs! Hahah.

I'm feeling very Paris-y at the moment, don't ask why.

Till then, hugs and kisses to all! Muax! =) Bring on the Jap hunks! LoL.

No comments: