Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mudah.com spells simple.com

Hello again people! =)

Remember I once mentioned that I'm gonna do something about me earning money and not just sit around and complain about it? Well, guess what? I'm back to work at the same place again after much bugging from my boss to return to work. I gave in because I needed the moolah.

That's beyond the point though. I did something else more, um, beneficial!

I'm sure many of you by now have already heard of mudah.com.my, right? Anyway, if you happen to be one of those 'frogs under the coconut shell', let me enlighten you.

mudah.com.my is a really cool site where you can buy and sell items around your region (they don't name it 'The marketplace of Malaysia' for nothing) ranging from cars, houses/shoplots for rent or sale, part-time/full-time jobs, tech-savvy gadgets, used parts & accessories etc. Do check the website out cos there are many other weird/funny services and items which are on sale. =)

To join in the fun, I've decided to sell off one of my most treasured item.

Guess what is it?????It is none other than..........my construction worker-like handphone.
(Hey, it's damn valuable okay! It's my first handphone!)

Now let me teach you the ABC's of selling off your item.

First of all, go to mudah.com.my. Then, select your region. After that, click on the 'Insert Ad' link to place your ad. Hahaha. As you can see, I've pasted a screenshot for you all to see. So whatever I typed is the same as what's in there.When you've finished placing your ad, you will have to verify the ad within 48 hours.
The best part about this website is that it's a free service!! *I see the kiasu ppl rejoicing. Ngekngek* No subscription fee or whatever nonsense like that. Just fill in some of your particulars and you're good to go!

It's just as simple as that! After completing those steps, just pray that someone will get attracted to your item/service. I'm not putting any hope in what I'm trying to sell though. Heheh.

This review is brought to you by Advertlets.com and Mudah.com.my!