Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Fiona!

So it's your big day today. 14th April 2008.

Eventhough you really get on my nerves sometimes, (so much so that I sometimes question God why did he give me such a sibling) thus the nickname 'annoying', you know I still love you no matter how much we fight, yell and give nasty nicknames to each other. [You won't want me listing them down, it will never end]
Time and again, we never fail to patch things up after each fight. I think the longest silent treatment I've ever given you was only 1 week max, right? I guess this is what sisterly love actually means. *pukes* Hehe.

To prove my love to you, I've spent the whole afternoon compiling pictures to create a video clip using Windows Movie Maker (which I'll eventually post it up when I figure out how to do so cos it's just too nice) and you have to give me credit cos it's only my first time doing it. Therefore, I'm very proud of myself. Hahaha.
Besides that, I also had to skip cheer practice which I'm very sure caused my captain to be not very pleased about it. So you better start appreciating and treating me nicely because I know I'll get some sort of punishment when I get back to practice. See all the sacrifices I made for you!


Blessed 22nd Birthday! Muax! XOXO

No comments: