Sunday, April 06, 2008

10 random statements of the day.

Since I'm like so free now, I might as well leave something here.

And since YOU are so free reading this, it's my pleasure to entertain you :)

10. I need to go on a holiday! Preferably a beachy one. Lol. I'm very interested in going to Sipadan, Sabah. Heard and saw pictures from websites that the place is gorgeous. It's definitely about time I take out my bikini camera and camwhore by the beach. I just loooooovve the feeling of the strong wind blowing through your hair and the sweet salty smelling, crystal clear sea water. Ahhh. Not to forget, walking under the stars at night by the seaside. Eventhough there isn't anyone to walk under the stars romantically with. Yet. :p

9. Does a point 5 mark make any difference? Today at gym, someone asked me how much I weighed. I asked that person to guess. That person said: xx kg? Me: No, it's xx.5!
I'm a point 5 kg heavier than what that person thought. Oh no!! That is def bad news. =((((

8. My boss asked me to go back to work tomorrow because 'got bil nt file. N take ur chq' . And I agreed. Sigh. If it wasn't for the 'take ur chq' line, I would have told her to go fly kite.

7. The 'tiny brinjal' decided to reappear again after the master stubbornly didn't allow it to rest but took it for granted.

6. A few church members, 3men to be exact, mentioned that they were gonna climb Mount Kinabalu sometime this month. I wanna go also! Not with them at the same time because it's too soon la, but it's one of those things I wanna do before I die! Conquer Mount Kinabalu. Hehe.

5. I am in need of more cash. I should do something about this and not just announce that I need more money. I will do something about this. I must do something about this. Sigh, I find myself so inspirational sometimes.

4. I cannot wait for the end of May to arrive. It's not BR's 31st la if you think you hit the jackpot. Somethin else. Which I'll come to blog about eventually :)

3. Is it possible to forgive someone so easily and pretend like 'that' incident has never happened?

2. I hate having garlic breath. No thanks to you, Fiona.

1. My grandfather's turning 80 years young this Saturday!!! Speaking of which, it reminded me of this conversation:-

Me: I need to get a dress for my grandfather's birthday.
Friend: Huh? What for?! Your grandfather is gonna wear a dress???
Me: No lar, I need to buy a new dress to look pretty on his big day ma.
Friend: What a useless granddaughter.

Hehe.. So what should I really get him? Ideas, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some home made 'sushi' would be nice...;o)

Florence said...

Hahah. But he has already tried it before so it won't be special.

Thx anyway! =)