Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Work it baby.

Instead of the usual China post, I'll pass that one for now and talk about something else.

I did something really beneficial today!

I went to Celebrity Fitness. Heheh. Yeah, worked those muscles baby.

Plan was to pick Karine up then go there to 'play' around for a bit. When we were heading towards Subang Parade, we bumped into FuHun, who just finished his work out. So, he decided to join us again instead of going home. Guess he just wanted my transport. Haha. Whatever.

Then, as we entered into Celeb Fitness, we scanned through the schedule to see what classes were available which interest us. Abs & Stretch it was, cos it sounded easy peasy pussy pissy. The flyer said the class was gonna be conducted by Brancy, the 'So You Think You Can Dance' finalist, which got us a wee bit more interested.

Since we reached pretty early, we went meddling with the work out machines for about an hour or so. To cut the story short, we attended her class thinking it will be peanuts.

We were so wrong. Action some more lah, thought we were so strong. Ended up with burning thighs because she made us do so so so many squats and bends and crunches. She was so chillaxed about everything! When I thought my legs were about to come off anytime, she went 'Tired already?This is just the beginning.' Wahlau. Super cocky.

Then, she even recognized us. I dunno how, it's just quite freaky. When the class ended, she said to the three of us, 'You guys are from Charm, right?'. Then we replied with a nod and 'Uh-huh'. She said, 'Good, very flexible but need to work more on your strength.'
... Super super cocky man.

But that's not the point. Okay, imagine this. We went into the ladies after that to get our belongings from the locker. Surprisingly, she kept her stuffs beside our locker so she spoke to us for a bit and then started stripping like nobody's business with her boobies facing towards the locker, of course. I didn't mean to stare but it was just too obvious to not notice. She even had on a G-string as well. Hahah.

Now don't you start accusing me of being dirty minded or whatsoever. I am positive that all of you would have done the same if you were in my shoes.

Proof? You just imagined her semi-naked like how I described her, didn't you? Gotcha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet u first thought i was PNG huh? LOL.

Anyway, now i know what actually interests you the most at Celebrity Fitness already.

Btw, i'm not surprised if she does that as well in front of the SYTYCD participants. Haha. Untung lah the guys. LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Jasmine said...

you're enrolled in celeb fitness?

Florence said...

hot babe: that's so not the main reason. second, maybe. hahha.

jasmine: yup. FOC. the privileges of becoming a CHARM member. heh.