Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bummer.

Tomorrow's Thaipusam.

Everybody's getting a holiday EXCEPT for me. And of course the foreign workers and everyone else who's working where I'm working.

Bugger.

Thus, I decided to join the other lazy bums who gets to enjoy the public holiday by applying a half day leave. =)

The only downside is I won't be getting paid in full since I'm taking half the day off. Sheesh. Fine by me, yeah sure that makes sense. But you know what's bad? I won't be getting paid during Chinese New Year okay. Because they said they count my salary per day and not per month. How sad is that?! *wails like a baby*

I quit! I quit!! *beats chest in anger* [Cannot beat chest, later make it even flatter.]

Then again, if I quit, I'll contribute in making the percentage of the unemployed rate higher. Therefore, I can conclude that I am greatly needed or else the manpower will be reduced by one.
Heheh.

P.S I love typing using my own keyboard instead of the one in the office. The keyboard is possessed. Has a spirit of its own I tell you. For instance, I just lightly pressed Enter and the whole thing will keep on entering by itself non-stop. Same goes for the rest of the keys. A repetitive process I mean. Wasn't easy binding the spirit of the keyboard All I had to do to stop it was to hit a few other keys and a lot of BackSpace.

Stupid keyboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we should be thankful for little things in life...CHEER UP! CNY is just 2 weeks away,can start collecting "ang pows" :0)