Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nothing special.

I don't usually rant that much on my blog. Or do I always do so?
But today will be exceptional.

Yes, prepare yourself to hear me rant. A short one.

I've just been thinking quite a bit recently. Nothing too deep.

Try putting yourself in a situation where somebody tries telling you something and ends up telling something halfway, leaving you with nothing but full of curiosity. That my friends, annoys the crap out of me. And sometimes I even end up getting pissed at that person until I get what I want to know. [Oh, when I mean telling you stuffs halfway, the 'stuffs' being matters which concern you. If it's regarding someone else, I won't even give a shit la.]

So is it just me? Am I like having this kepochi-ness syndrome? Or am I normal? I mean, you all must feel that way too right? *please tell me I'm normal*

There you have it. I don't even know if that was a rant.

1 comment:

Sandra Chan said...

HAHA
i totally get what you mean..

i also get really damn irritated la, got things to tell tell properly can?
tell halfway then go 'nevermind la'

irritates the hell out of me lor!!

take care!
x x