Friday, September 28, 2007

Updates. If there's any.

My blog is like on the way to heaven. That means it's halfway dying la for those who tak faham. And yeah, I meant it being on the way to heaven cos this blog hasn't sinned much, has it?

The blogger doesn't really care much about this blog anymore. Actually, the blogger still does. But what used to bother the blogger about how many visits this blog has per day, now that doesn't bother her, I think.

Exams exams. It's like a taboo word to me. So I'll just shut my mouth and talk about other stuffs.
Let's see. Hmm..I've been caught up with the cheer fever recently. It's like I'm missing cheer so badly my mind often wanders back to my cheer days and I just start thinking about all the fun times. Seriously, cheerleading is like the best. That's where I earned my nickname, Bimbo. Just cos I'm a cheerleader doesn't give you the right to call me a bimbo okay. Heck, I'm not even a blonde! So some resorted to calling me a dumb black. WTH. I'm so not one. =p I so cannot wait to get back to practice! My body is unfit and I just feel like screaming. I don't wanna get back to practice with the phobia of flying on just an elevator. That just sucks.
Oh, have you ever heard about a belated celebration for the Mid-Autumn festival? Because it's supposed to be last Tuesday and my youth group will be celebrating it today at my place for the cell group meeting. Mom said people will be laughing at us for playing lanterns after the festival. Oh well. However, if you do wish do be a part of the laughing stock, you can come on over to my house at 8.30p.m. Everyone's invited so do come and join us =)

Moving on. It's always good to have someone you know who can give you free products which comes from her job. In this case, it's my cousin sister who is working in Esprit and she's so kind that she got everything she could get her hands onto to give us some free Red Earth make-up and other goodies. Woohoo!



Hahaha. Yeah, that's me with the facial mask. It was my first time using it so please excuse me and my jakuness.
The after effect. Look how the mask can do wonders to your face! Lol. Nah, just kidding. It's nothing else but just a camwhore picture of myself. Hehehe.

Till then, I bid my dear readers farewell. *lameness creeps in*

No comments: