Friday, September 07, 2007

Exams Stress.

Oh mai gawsh.

The exams are pouring down like non-stop. Just finished my trials today, and then there'll be the Gerak Gempur exam this coming Tuesday. No time to shite also la.

God bless my soul.

On another note, I have the MPT 5&6 (Majlis Perpisahan Tingkatan) to look forward to. It's happening tomorrow at the Summit Hotel Ballroom. I think this school's pretty cool because I don't think other schools will allow you to have such an event.

Normally the students will plan behind the teachers' backs and not get the authorization from the school. At least that's what I think.

So yeah, will blog about that one later. I can foresee that there will be quite a lot of camwhoring pics ahead. Hehehe.

Other than that, life's been pretty much the same. If I tell you what I do everyday, you'll probably die listening to my dull routine. It's so dull you'll also fell dull listening to it. Lol. Whatever la.

Feeling kinda emo at the moment. You know the feeling when your friend is still around but you never make the effort to hang out with him (well, same goes to you..lol) until that person finally decides to further his studies/migrate to another far far far away country then all of a sudden you suddenly feel all lousy? In this case, it's the States he's heading to.

It's been 4 years since I befriended him. Though the duration may be short, I still appreciate every single moment spent together. The times we used to laugh and poke fun at each other.
Not forgetting the times you always get on my nerves!

I hate to say this but I'll we'll definitely miss you. Thank God for the invention of MSN, webcam and mic so I can still see how yong sui handsome you've become. [Ok la, give you a bit of credit.]

This guy I'm referring to is none other than SmellyWanKit. If you ever stumble upon this, please take good care of yourself. We wanna see you return in one piece! =)

And the most most most important thing is...





Don't forget to buy me souvenirs when you come back.





HAHAHA.



Keep in touch! =)

P.S Don't cry like a baby when you're in the airport. Shedding a tear or two is okay.

No comments: