Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fireworks!

In conjunction with our country's 50th independence day, our country has become host to 3 other countries in a fireworks competition which kicked off on the 18th of August.

Being the kiasus that we are, my family and I headed down to Putrajaya to see this spectacular fireworks display. We managed to witness the display by Australia and Italy.
I have to say that Italy fared much better than Australia [not that I know how to judge] or maybe it was because I saw Italy's display at a much closer view compared to the OZ's.
So, here are a few pictures taken by my younger sister, Sarah.

It brought the little kid out in me when I saw the fireworks because I was making a lot of noise like, 'wah, so nice!' and such.

There was even a star and heart shaped fireworks okay! I'm serious. I was damn fascinated with that. Karine even said Japan's one will have Doraemon shape. At first, I just laughed my ass off but come to think of it after seeing the star and heart shaped ones, it might somehow be true. Lol.

Go watch the coming one from Japan on the 30th of August. Starts at 10pm. Bet it'll be good. =)

My conclusion? One word. Awesome.

No comments: