Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tarmizi's Raya Open House

Pictures taken at Termhitam's house last Saturday! After makan-ing, we went inside his cosy TV room, joked about our Form5 days and just chilled.


I wonder what was JuHan staring at. *look closely if you have to* =)

Nat says wearing specs is the in thing again.


Having a fun time on the couch. Seriously comfy.



Crazy JuHan.

Chang Rempit is such a lala wannabe.


He said he's doing me a favour by taking a picture with me. Oh puh-leez. *flicks hair* Lol.


Now that makes Nat a lala wannabe too.

More lala poses from these two.
Can you spot Termhitam? =p

Chew arrr..why your face like that? So constipated. Hehe..
P.S Nat, if you want the rest of the pictures, you gotta wait till I see you on MSN. Don't wanna post it up here because I don't like myself in it. Heh. =)

No comments: