Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have found the one.

As the title says, I have found THE ONE.

No, sorry to potong steam, but it's not my lover.

I found my no.1 blog fan.

Are you ready for this?

She's none other than...(Yes, it's a SHE, sadly)



My mother!

HAHAHA. Yes people, I kid you not.

It all started when I asked her to check out my blog a few days back, giving her my blog address.

The next day, after she returned from work, she proudly told me that she has read my blog already.

So I went like, 'Oh.'

As we talked further, I only came to realize that she has read every single post/word/punctuation mark since I set up this blog!

I was then like, 'OMG. Wah, you very free ah.'

She just giggled.

Then we stopped talking for awhile.

After that, she continued talking by quoting lines from my blog! Like, 'Wah, you call your papa an old man ah. I'm gonna tell him when he gets back home.'

And when I was looking at myself in the mirror, she said 'Stop being so vain la. What the touch touch ah.' [referring to the Cineleisure camwhoring picture]

She also mentioned she had time to read everything because her boss wasn't in the office that day. Hmm. So hardworking hor.

The worst best part is that she told me she laughed to herself while reading my posts. Especially the one about Classmate A hiding her phone in her panty.

She's just too free, just like my dad. Except that this time I gave her my blog address willingly.

I also know she will come home and nag at me after reading this about why did I post something about her using her infamous line 'Oh see oh um chut de oi pei yan zhi ar' on me.
Please excuse me for my poor translation, as this is coming from a semi-banana.
This is Cantonese by the way for those who don't know.

And to those who still have no idea what I just said, it meant 'Buang tahi tahi tak dapat keluar pun nak beritahu orang.' If you STILL don't understand, it means when you're 'shitting and your shit can't come out and yet you wanna let people know.'
[This is kinda like a direct translation so yeah, I know my translated sentence is not perfect]

Seriously, I hear that line so often from my mum.
To be exact, it's when I blurt something out to the outsiders when not neccessary/I'm not supposed to.

Yeah, so that's all for now. Hope you've enjoyed reading this cannot-shit-but-still-wanna-let-people-know post! =)

1 comment:

chrizsim said...

Gasp. My dad googled up my blog. Now he's reading it, telling me things such as "don't be so vain" or "nothing too sensitive"....so, effectively..everything in my blog is "parent friendly" :(