Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You wouldn't believe this.

I know I have been talking bout my dad in the previous post. I can't help it but to talk about him again.

Know why? Cos he is UNBELIEVABLE. He actually googled for my blog address. Can't he just ask me directly? Just because I mentioned to him once that I've blogged about him not letting me take up that job.

LOL. My dad reading my blog. Or at least attempted to. Cos I doubt he found out. Seriously, why didn't he click straight at the address link bar at the top of the window instead of googling it? Shall confront him about this tonight.

Oh by the way, if you are wondering how did I find out all these..It's cos I went to Google and wanted to type Cheerleaders Malaysia to visit that site. But I accidentally pressed 'F' instead of 'C'. So when the letter 'F' was typed, the sentence 'Florence Lim Su Wan's blog' appeared. He google searched it! Argh!

Anyway, based on what you've read, you obviously know that I'm just assuming that Dad read it cos like I said, I don't really know if he was the one who did it.

It cant be my other 2 sisters cos they very well know my blog url and wont be such a nuisance to google it. Mum rarely touches the computer and even if she does, it'll just be to play a game of Solitaire.
Unless you're thinking it's my maid lah..Hahaha..

Now that I think about this carefully, maybe he has been stalking my blog all this while!! Omg..

I can now enter Kenny Sia's contest. My dad the desperate addict. Hehehe..kidding..

Jeng jeng jeng..This is how he looks like =) Man, look at that mischievous smile of his!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be having a dad who searches for his children's blogs online.. will mean that ur dad is an eccentric.. he would have way better things 2 do than searching 4 blogs.. so, cant b your dad.. like wut u said.. ur sisters wont take the trouble to type 'Florence Lim Su Wan's Blog'(though i did take the trouble to do so.. =.=').. and can't b ur mum oso.. hmm... so i'll assume that ur maid's responsible 4 it.. heheh!!

Florence said...

What? You mean to say that you did the same as well??
Face it, he did it. Cos I asked him about it already. =p

Anonymous said...

actually.. when i said that i did take the trouble 2 do so, i meant that i did take the trouble 2 type it in full in this comment here.. not google search it.. heheh..