Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tragedy.

Okay, the title might be a lil exaggerated but wait till you see the pics. You'll be shocked.

This incident occurred yesterday. In my house. With an animal my younger sister.
It all happened when we were playing a game of cards. [Yes, again] I was too bored, that's why.
Everything was smooth going at first, but when I finally won...

BAM! Her hands smacked my thighs. I was so stunned I didn't know how to react. Apparently, she said I cheated and was sour over my victory. In other words, she's a big sore loser!

So after that, I started yelling at her to ask why on earth did she hit me. Younger sis bullying older sis wei. I wanted to get back at her by whacking her but somehow I just didn't/couldn't. Prolly I was scared of over-hitting her or the Holy Spirit just stopped me from doing so. Nyahahaha...

Here's pictures/evidence of my very badly scarred and injured leg.


Wah, look at that. Handprint kao kao. Damn serious right.

Don't ask why got water. After showering la then.

Who said girls don't fight? Especially being around a hooligan like her, it's hard not to argue with her. Oh, and the reason I'm typing this the next day after it happened is to prevent me from cussing all over this entry.

On a happier note, I went out with Amanda today to Pyramid to get over the trauma just lepak/catch up with each other and watched Death Note. The story line was not bad, only thing the ending sucked. Guess there's gonna be a part two. Amanda & I. She's really one of a kind. Rich yet humble, I like! =) We can never run out of things to talk about eventhough we haven't seen each other for months and I really feel comfortable being with her cos she always laughs at the lamest jokes I make.

P/S: I wore my skirt out today so it wasn't scarred like what I mentioned. Hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. that oso u call tragedy!!! lucky thing u din cry.. hehe... XD

Anonymous said...

wow .. took me 3 months to realise u blog bout me .... i'm so touch girl .... heheheheh ..... anywayz of coz i'll laugh at ur lamest jokes .... u're my best fren ... oh n ur jokes r not lame la ... dat'z y i laugh ... i do hav some senses .... eventhough i thought 'nicotina' was a name dat day ....haha .. silly huh ... anywayz , i'm soooooooo gonna stalk ur blog now ..... 'REALLY' ... scary huh .... luv u babe .... c u round soon ...
ps : i'm not rich la ....