Monday, November 13, 2006

Ugly duckling.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

How many of you actually agree to that line?? I assume a majority would answer 'yes'. As for me, I'll say yes too. It's just that the outer beauty matters to me as well. Call me whatever you want but I'm SURE many of you judge people based on first impressions. And that includes, duh, LOOKS. [Don't attempt hiding that guilt and acting all innocent like you don't]

Please don't get me wrong cos what I meant by judging was definitely not the type who goes like 'Yer, he's so ugly I never wanna go near him' type.

Anyways, that's beyond my point. My main intention is about to tell you all that a cute/hawt/leng chai/[insert all the positive qualities you can think of here] guy viewed my profile. Seriously sizzlin one. Angmoh-ish mix something. Fuyoo. So chun can make straight guys turn gay. Hahahaha..BIG DEAL la! Did he send me a message? NO. Did he send me a friend request? NO.

My younger sister, Sarah, who was beside me when I checked my account said that maybe he was searching for HER instead. Zha dou.

Aiyoo. Is my profile not interesting enough for you? Am I not worthy to be your friend?!
Okay, I should really stop...

You all should really save me some 'muka' by not telling me I look like an ugly duckling. Surely I look a little better than that? Better say yes I tell you. LOL.

-END-


P/S: I'm not serious about the part where I sounded desperate. Really. I wasn't. =)


No comments: