Monday, June 25, 2007

Cheer 2007!

I'll just keep this really short and sweet with one picture.

YANNUS!
That's the whole reason I went for Cheer2007 anyway.
LOL. No, of course not. I was just kidding.
I went there to support both teams from my school, SMK Seafield. They were totally awesome and definitely deserved to win.
The winners:
1. Dynamitez- SMK Damansara Jaya
2. Shirtliff- SMK Seri Bintang Utara
3. Vulcanz All-Boys- SMK Seafield
4. Vulcanz All-Girls- SMK Seafield
5. Titans- SMJK Ave Maria Convent
The Vulcanz really did the school proud by landing themselves in the Top 5 this year. SMK Seafield also managed to get the Best Teacher award.
Other than that, Charm All-Stars performance rocked the stadium! Good job people! =)
If you wanna know more about the event then move over to TheStarOnline or go buy a copy of TheStar's newspaper to know what happened.
Yannus is so charming. If he were to dance in front of me/for me, I swear I would faint on the spot. HAHA.

4 comments:

-amanda- said...

ur picture wif yanus is so nice... omg ... sooo jealous... i look like i wanna sleep in mine.... lol

Florence said...

hahaha..hey yours is nice also k! =) omg amanda, he replied my msg at myspace. haha.
he said 'hey, no probs! thank you.'
3 short words yet sooo sweet. HAHAHAA.

-amanda- said...

haha is it .??? .. omg ... lol..... ( we sound bimbotic , do we ??? ) ..... lol...... but heZ like so hot hahahaha

Jasmine said...

errr... he's not thattt cute la..