Sunday, October 29, 2006

I feel great.

YES..I went back to BB gym today..It feels damn nice after so many months not going there..prolly bout 3months or so..hehe..I am proud to say I didn't 'curi tulang' from doing any of the strength works..Okay fineee, I admit I did skip a few [when I say few, I mean like for instance, instead of doing 3sets of push-ups, I only did 2sets?] during the past classes [shhhhh!] but heyy, it was seriously tiring!

And yesterday was a blast. At least I had fun. I'm sure the rest had fun as well. We had a surprise BBQ party at Michael's house in KK for Wern Sern, the birthday boy. We told him that this whole party was for Mike's 'open house' cos Mike just shifted there not long ago. His birthday is supposed to be today so Happy Birthday Sern! He claimed that he knew about the surprise party. Okay fine, so they blindfolded him when midnight struck and brought him to the back of Mike's house. What he really didn't know was that everyone was there waiting for him to whack and splatter him with whip cream..=)
I was so bodoh to have stood there to see what was his reaction until he came towards me and wiped the whip cream off himself and put it on me..ishhh..made me slip and fell on the floor also! Babi Sern! Luckily it was your bday! Give you face only..The smell was terrible, eventhough it tasted good..Had it all over my hair so I had to wash it off in Mike's house itself..
Overall, I would say it was a pretty good surprise and the food was not bad..yumyum...Played some card game and left about 1.40ish.. Wanted to stay longer but got church next day so had to leave lor. =(

Will upload the pics soon when I get 'em. I brought my camera along you know..But too lazy to take pics..shows I'm NOT a camwhore! =p

Maybe at times...Not ALWAYS! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dos strawberries!!Ain't dat...Isn't it...Aren't they...hehe...they look familiar2me :-p Nywayz yea,it was fun at mike's hse dat dat..got myself all wet too..ur fault!Lol..blamin' u 4 making me bring an extra shirt, or else i wudn't b 2pid enuf 2 admit dat i brought xtra shirt and ended up all wet!D prank call punishment was funny too,although i was d level-3 pig in d end..haha..CIS

Florence said...

Ethan: Yeah, they're the familiar strawberries you think you've seen..
Not my fault ur so stupid to admit..haha..