Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Say Hello

Hey everyone!!
I've finally switched to Blogspot cos I realized that Friendster blogs aren't nice to use. (Took me awhile to realize that huh?Lol)

Okay let's see what shall I post..Hmm...*thinks*

Alright...Well, you see, as I was studying History last night for my test the next day (Last minute study helps..it does..! Yeah righttt.. Look how easily distracted I get..), my sister, Fiona, called me..So being the busybody that I am, I went out of my room to see what was up..Then she lifted up a pink manila card file which looked like it was made by some 9 year old...I looked into the pink file and saw many of those art works made by her and me. [She will laugh if she reads this..she doesn't consider mine as 'art']..My drawing was fantastic I tell you! =p Yeah, you better believe it.

That's not the point anyway. As I was skimming through my masterpieces..*Note the 'S'* , guess what I found? Guess! No la, not some expired food or my pet's fur..I found my kindergarten's report card! Not that big a deal eh? But you gotta read the comments made by my kindy teacher..

'She shows respect for her friends while at play and even during written work. Can give neat and tidy handwritting. Has to be encouraged to mix with her peers. Appears to be very particular in cleanliness. Washing her hands often.'

Everything I read was okay/acceptable until I read the last line. Lol. Must that be reported in the report card?? Seriously, was that necessary??! Then again, maybe she didn't have much stuff to write about me so she wrote that out of randomness. Like totally.

Guess that's it for the day. Exams are over. I have been in front of the screen for hours creating this blog. I better shower now and get ready for tuition.

-Signing off-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. =)