Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pee Dee

Port Dickson's beach is so ugly and polluted! [Like you all didn't know already]
Well anyway, I was there for only one night so it wasn't too bad after all..
Look at how dirrtyy the sea water is..makes you go 'Eeeewwww' right away..

A packet of Twisties buried under the sand though not entirely buried..Disgusting Malaysians! No wonder our local beaches are never beautiful..Except for a few of course..


My cuzzie holding a dead crab...


On the last day, we decided to walk up this hill where it lead to a lighthouse. It was really cool cos they said we were at the border line of Negeri Sembilan and Malacca. =) And then there was this sign at the top of the hill. It stated ' TIDAK SEORANG PUN YANG DIBENARKAN MEMASUKI KAWASAN RUMAHAPI INI TANPA MENDAPAT SURAT KEBENARAN DARI SYAHBANDAR MELAKA. ' Sounded so serious. But my uncle discovered that the gate to the lighthouse wasn't even locked properly. Cheh. Potong stim.


The lighthouse. Pretty right? Haha..

Yup. Guess that's about it. Overall, I would say that it was okay la. Considering I went with a bunch of cousins younger than me. Luckily there was Su May who is the same age as me. Hehe..Oh yeah, we played this card game called 'Moose' or something..It's really fun..The name might sound stupid but yeah, enjoyable game la..My cousin would have to take breaks in between to pee cos he claimed that the game was too 'chi kek' (exciting in Cantonese)..Lol..See?Proves my point that it's nice..Ask me to teach you how to play next time..But don't pee in your pants okay..=)

P/S: If you were observant, you would have realized that there aren't any pics with me in it. Reason cos I didn't appear to look good in every pic. Oh well..

Enough about PD, I so gotta tell you all about this. Karine got us this 7days free pass to True Fitness in Taipan. So the counsellor had our body weight and body fats measured! According to him, I am underweight. BUT I have fats to lose and muscles to build. FATS FATS FATS!!! I am gonna burn you soon! =p

No comments: