Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nobody is perfect.

Yesterday something tickled my funny bone.

My class had a short individual presentation. If you didn't already know, my class has quite a number of foreign students. English was definitely not the main language they speak at home.

When it was my Bangladeshi friend's turn to speak, I tried very hard to pay attention to what he was trying to say. If you can't recall, I tend to have a slight problem understanding them.

This time, however, I was aided with some visual effect since he was smart to use PowerPoint slides.

I was mentally trying to follow what he spoke while reading the notes on the slides.

Suddenly my lecturer gasped, "Goodness! Your spelling!"

Upon hearing that, I quickly scanned the entire projected area to see where the mistake was and I was the first to let out a laugh. (Quite a loud one some more, made me quite embarrassed. You know when you laugh and nobody laughs with you?)
My classmates were so laggy at spotting the mistake so they only laughed like three seconds later.

The mistake?

Bed-shit.

Okay lah, it might not seem funny now but it was damn funny that time okay. What made it even funnier was that the fonts were quite huge as if to highlight that word.

Sigh. Fine, I admit I'm quite mean for laughing at mistakes like this. But if you were in my shoes, I bet you would react the same?

Then again, I'd like to think that a light sense of humour is good for the soul. Heheh.

1 comment:

Lil' Cottoncandy Sarah said...

Hahahahahaha. Omgoodness. Hahahahahaha.

p/s: In case you all didn't know. She forced me to type that. :O

But it's quite funny also lah. Hehe. So here I go again. Hahahaha. :P