Saturday, November 01, 2008

I'm back!

It has been a good trip. =) It was truly an eye-opener. Taught me a lot about how we should not take things for granted.

The separation wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be because we were running late (the check-in gate was closed already. Lol.) so didn't have much time to get emo. Just teared a lil.

However, the house is really quiet without her presence. I miss her, but I'm sure her family & church members miss her even more. You should have seen their faces when they reunited.

Will blog about it in detail soon.

For now, I shall just end here.

P.S I mopped my room today! What an achievement. Hahah.

2 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

wow... congrats... had fun eh?
i guess you've grown more mature by now? :P

smiles

Florence said...

Yup I had fun. :)
More mature because I can mop my own room now? Hahaha. Maybe :p