Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tagged.

I've not done these Tagged stuffs before. Well, except maybe for those Friendster bulletins which I used to do last time. Never on blogs though.
Anyway, yes, I shall attempt to do one of it now. Not that it's tough. Since I'm having that blogger's block thing and having absolutely nothing to blog about, I think this will do.
I know, I know... sue me for my lameness. Raise the lame flag. Whatever. Sometimes lame is funny okay.

Here goes.

INSTRUCTION : Bold the statements that are true to you.Italicize the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the fibs alone.Then, stab 3 people to do the same test..

[Can I tokok-tambah beside these statements?]

1) I miss somebody right now.
2) I do not watch tv these days.
3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.
4) I love to play video games. [Used to. Those awesome childish games!]
5) I have tried marijuana.
6) I have been in a threesome.
7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
8.) I have changed mentally over the last year. [More matured, I hope.]
9) I curse.
10) I âm totally smart.
11) I’ve broken someone’s bones.
12) I âm paranoid sometimes.
13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. [Don't ask which part.]
14) I need money right now.
15) I love sushi. [Makes me drool instantly!]
16) I talk really, really fast.
17) I have long hair.
18) I have lost money in Las Vegas. [Haven't even set my foot in the States before how to lost money there?]
19) I have at least one sibling. [TWO annoying ones, to be precise.]
20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
21) I couldnt survive without Caller ID.
22) I like the way I look.
23) I am usually pessimistic. [Not sure about that.]
24) I have a lot of mood swings. [Not sure about this one too.]
25) I have a hidden talent. [I made myself believe it's true =)]
26) I âm always hyper. [Sometimes being too hyper scares people away. So I'll adjust according to the situation. AHAH.]
27) I have a lot of friends. [Err, how many is a lot?]
28) I have pecked someone of the same sex. [My mother and sisters. HAHAHA.]
29) I enjoy talking on the phone. [Depends with who.]
30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
31) I love to shop.
32) Enjoy window shopping. [Hate it! The feeling of not buying something you think is nice just sucks.]
33) I would rather shop than eat. [It's the other way round actually. Muahaha. I know, sucha pig!]
34) I dont hate anyone. [Hate is sucha strong word.]
35) I âm a pretty good dancer.
36) I âm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. [I'm not some kinda anak derhaka okay. Hehe.]
37) I have a cell phone. [Don't ask which model. I need to change it badly!]
38) I believe in GOD.
39) I am an adrenaline junkie.
40) I watch MTV on a daily basis. [Oh no, don't remind me. Dad cancelled the package!! Better no need to subscribe to Astro already lar.]
41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
42) I have rejected someone before.
43) I want to have children in the future. [I think. The thought of giving birth scares the shit outta me.]
44) I have changed a diaper before.
45) I have called the cops on a friend before.
46) I am not allergic to anything.
47) I have a lot to learn. [Yeah, I believe we can never stop learning. It's a continual process kinda thing.]
48) I am shy around members with the opposite sexes.
49) I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
50) I have tried alcohol before.
51) I own the South Park movie.
52) I would die for my best friend.
53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. [I used to be very afraid of his Black and White music video for God-knows-what reason!]
56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
58) I am happy at this moment!
59) I âm obsessed with girls/guys.
60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
61) I study for tests most of the time. [Last minute study!]
62) I am comfortable with who I am right now.
63) I have more than just my ears pierced. [Or so I wished.]
64) I walk barefoot wherever I can.
65) I have jumped off a bridge.
66) I love sea turtles.
67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
68) Plan on achieving a major goal dream.
69) I âm proficient in an musical instrument. [Still learning and trying to get better.]
70) I hate office jobs. [Well, I don't really know cos I'm not working yet.]
71) I love sci-fi movies.
72) I think water rules. [This statement sounds like some weirdo proclaiming their love for water! But without water, we'll all die so I'll have to be the weirdo for once. HAHAH.]
73) I went college out of state.
74) I like sausages.
75) I love kisses.
76) I fall for the worst people. [I guess. Heheh.]
77) I adore bright colours.
78) I cant live without black eyeliner.
79) I dont know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. [Need to extra BOLD this statement.]
80) I usually like covers better than originals.
81) I can pick up things with my toes. [I think I can.]
82) I can whistle. [A lil.]
83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
84) I have ridden/owned a horse. [You know those rides when you pay those people then they'll take you for a pathetic round around the park. LOL.]
85) I still have every journal I have written in.
86) I can't stick to a diet. [I don't diet.]
87) I talk in my sleep. [I can even cry and laugh in my sleep. Beat that. Happens once in a blue moon though. So, don't run away from me.]
88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
89) I have jazz in my blood.
90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
91) I wear a toe ring.
92) I cant stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
93) I am a caffeine junkie.
94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. [I know what it is.]
95) I have been to over 15 conventions.
96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
97) I âm an artist.
98) I only clean my room when necessary. [My room is in a mess!]
99) I like a person of the same sex. [I don't swing that way.]
100)I love being happy. [DUH]

Omg. Can't believe I just did that whole thing.

This is the moment you've been waiting for. I would like to tag 3 very lucky people!
I know you're praying that it's you.
Amanda, Jasmine, Natasha I choose you! *in the Pokemon tone when that guy chooses his Pokemon to battle* Lol.

Extreme lameness to the max.

JUST NOW DO IT.

No comments: