Friday, December 01, 2006

Mr Incredible.

Went to church just now to practise for the worship during the workshops by Planet Shakers. Everything went smoothly, well, sort of.

Before I left church, Fiona's sms beeped my phone ordering me to buy bread home, as instructed by mom.

So I had to head over to 7-11 to get the bread. After paying for it, I went back to the car.
Here comes the 'fun' part.

I grabbed hold of the door. I lifted it up [I admit I didn't do it gently, BUT not roughly either]. Just the normal strength anybody will use to open a car door.
Then the car handle came off. Yes, it literally came off. I was like wth. Grabbing the handle, I hurriedly went into the car and left. I saw 2 malay guys sitting at the staircase enjoying their Ramli burgers staring at me from the corner of my eyes. Malu like anything. Sheesh.

Who actually opens the car door so 'si man' la.
Thinking back now, the incident reminded myself having a slight resemblance as Mr Incredible.

No comments: