Saturday, December 09, 2006

More pictures!

Thursday-7/12/06

Started off with a SS-ing pic b4 leaving for the old folks home.

Worshipping with the old folks. They're really outgoing. =)

Ashley painting the old lady's nails orange. How cool is that!

We even had some games during the workshop at night.

Group pic!!!

Friday-8/12/06

I didn't bring the camera to the orphanage [Rumah Hope] because Fiona brought it to her workplace. But I'll try getting them soon from Jojo. The kids there are so cute I tell you. Some were so cute they started to annoy me at a point. Sheesh.Brodie and us. He made us do that. Seriously.

Eric and us. He's one shy dude.

I'll continue with Saturday and Sunday on the next post. Blogspot doesn't allow me to upload anymore pics =( Anyways, I am so gonna miss them when they go back to Aussie. Not like I'm very close to them but it's really fun having them around. Really. Pass me some tissues, please.

P/S: Aussie aussie aussie! Oi oi oi! =p

No comments: