Friday, December 08, 2006

Awesome.

We finally got a chance to meet the people from Planetshakers. They're awesome and really friendly people.
Went to the old folks home in Damansara Perdana today. Had fun worshipping in Hokkien. Lol. I can now speak a few words of Hokkien. Hahaha..My Hainanese also havent 'kao tim' wanna try Hokkien pulak.
My sis, Fiona and I were talking in the kitchen while I was making myself a cup of Milo..Cos I was crazily singing the Hokkien song to myself.
Fio: I don't see you acting like that in front of them just now. [Them referring to the Planetshakers]
Me: Cos they can really make me noob ma. I don't know how to act.
These guai los have the ability to make me speechless. I'm always tongue-tied. It's either cos of my lack of confidence speaking to them or their charming good looks just stuns me. Hahaha..Life is not always about good looks. Okay, I know.
Gotta catch the re-run of The Amazing Race Asia since I was at church just now. After that, I'm just gonna throw myself onto the bed and relax myself after the oh-so-tiring day.

Pictures will be up soon! Even if you don't wanna see my face, haha..too bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never know that there is an old folks home @ Damansara Perdana? Mind to share where is it located?

Florence said...

Um, I don't really know the add specifically. It's a Christian old folks home called 'My Father's Home' [I think]. It's near Ikano. Why do you ask?