Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My mood just got ruined...

by myself.

Yep. You read right. I just ruined my own mood. I am now feeling depressed.

I am so frustrated at myself. My new cheer attire arrived yesterday, we wore it to practise so I decided to wash it later that night.

This morning, my mum called me up telling me the attire is stained. This is a perfect example when my mind instantly when 'SHITTTTTTT' when I heard her say those words. It's brand NEW, I have NEVER worn it for a performance before and yes, I'll be wearing a stained attire to compete this weekend. My heart is aching :( *angry angry angry*

Argh!! Freakin' pissed at myself. Stupid attire. Why does the colour run so easily?! Then, the girls had to go back to the tailor to alter the skirt because of the tailor's fault on the measurement. They gave the most ridiculous reasons for their mistakes. They claimed the girls lost weight hence the wrong measurement. Stupid or what? All lost weight at the same time??! ARGH. Stupidity.

Please excuse me while I go bang my head on the wall. Bye.

No comments: