Thursday, June 11, 2009

Someone's taking over me.

Heh. Seriously, I should be arrested for neglecting this blog. Well, in my defense, it's so difficult to have some sort of inspiration to blog about something which makes sense.

But since I'm really out of clues on what to talk about, I've suddenly got a (not so) brilliant idea!

Er, okay.. that didn't make sense. See la, the holidays are really getting to me. My brain is not functioning at its normal speed. Hehe.

*Switches to bimbo tone*

Are you ready y'all? Today is your very special day because I do realise that this blog has been lacking pictures. *pause to check blog to see if it's really lacking pictures*

Okay confirm. No self-pictures on main page of blog?!? I don't believe it myself! This calls for a rescue.

So anyways, I bought these iris enlarger lens which is like super cool cos it helps to like, makes your iris insanely larger. *giggles*

Oh okay, back to the point. So what I meant by today being your very special day is because:

1. I am updating.
2. I am updating with pictures of... MEEEE!



*runs for cover*

I cannot believe I just did that.

No, that was not me typing this entry.

Seriously.

2 comments:

p n g said...

looks like......not enough colours on ur face.. ;)

Florence said...

thanks for noticing. hahah