Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To the person who is shorter than me.

Just a simple shoutout to a person who can piss me off and make me laugh at the same time.

Happy Birthday annoying, old lady!

Wah, see. So carourfull. Nice right. I hope that as you grow older, your level of maturity grows as well. Stop playing Pet Society already!

I also hope your skin won't sag so fast you'll find a job soon after you graduate this year and not bum around in the house or boss me around. :)

This is my revenge to you for putting up stupid pictures of me everytime. Not that I don't look silly here, but at least you're doing it too.

Nah, here's a more decent picture of us!

Oh crap, I think papa's gonna scold me for staying up. I hear him coughing. I better go. Please pray harder if you want us to pay you a visit later at night.

Love you! xoxo

No comments: