Friday, June 04, 2010

No life.

Now I know how working life feels like. Working life = no life. It is such a fixed routine. By the time I get home, I'll be so tired that I'm guaranteed to be in bed before midnight. Next morning, wake up early, repeat.

Oh, and don't get me started on public transportation. The train always gets delayed, which is really frustrating especially when you're rushing for time. And count your blessings if you ever manage to get a seat.

At first I was so psyched about working. Now? Not anymore. I fell sick yesterday. My mum went, 'Har? So fast need to take MC ah?' Thank God for the speedy recovery.

Oh dear, and it's only the fourth day since I started work.

I really can't see myself working in the near future. Such a dread. Hopefully my perception will change for the better soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Without work = No money