Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In loving memory of Pastor Mark.

Today, a great man of God has gone home to be with the Lord. He is our beloved Pastor Mark who pastors the Grace USJ church.

I only got to find out about the news from my sister when I reached home 2 hours ago. Ironically, I had the sudden thought about my pastor when I was at AC with my friends. And that was about the same time he passed away when I thought of him.

Although I only started to attend the church 2 years ago, it doesn't take a long time to notice what a nice man he was. He is one of the most gentle and soft-spoken person I've met.

We will definitely miss our wonderful pastor. Many questions are running through my mind now, but if you're reading this, please pray for his family to be comforted by the Holy Spirit during this difficult period.

Goodbye Pastor Mark, and till we meet again.

No comments: