Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm back...

...from Hainan Island, China. Many have asked why am I going to China again..China is just freakin' huge la.

It was an absolutely splendid trip with my family and relatives! Hehe :) And to top it off, it was better than what I expected!! So no complaints!

Okay, maybe just one. I've got skin allergy/ insect bites all over my legs. I think I got them from the kampung area, and I was the only one who got it because I wore shorts. It's so hideous! Countless of red spots all over my legs until you can actually play connect the dots and draw a map of China!

I will write an elaborate entry soon hopefully. My stomach is growling and I still see no signs of food!! Where's my dinner?? Rawr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Florence said...

Thank you for your comment.

Why don't you leave your blog link so I can learn? :)