Monday, December 14, 2009

For those who cares.

Hey :)

Okay, just a short one. Firstly, I wanna thank those who have voted for me. Unfortunately, there won't be any more of me in the contest. Haha, yup. Eliminated.

Few have asked me, WHAT HAPPENED?

Simple la, not enough votes. Duh.

Anyways, it was a good experience so I'm not complaining. Besides, I got pretty tired asking friends to vote. Trust me, I think asking for votes was even more difficult than posing in front of the camera! Hahah. So I don't think I can continue even if I wanted to.

Just thought of informing you all this piece of news. Heh.

Oh and more thing, don't feel sorry for me. I'm totally fine! Lol.

HAHAHA, and check this out..Try linking my story above with this picture.

Can't agree any further! :D

2 comments:

angelicmyth said...

its ok babe. ur alwyz a model in my heart .lol. at least u can now show ur grandkids hw 'wild' u were at bt.caves =p

Florence said...

awww..hahah u're the second person who mentioned about showing my pictures to my grandkids. what's with this 'grandkids' man? LOL. funny la u.