Sunday, August 16, 2009

SSS.

Okay, as promised, here's the SSS (super syok sendiri) video. To the two person who voted No, you may kindly refrain yourself from clicking the 'Play' icon. :)

As for the rest of you, think properly before loading the video. I'm serious. I won't be responsible for any damages done to you. :)

Also, bear in mind I did this for fun so don't start becoming an A.I judge wannabe and throw your harsh comments on me.


K, that's all. Bye bye. :)
P.S To the rest who were at my birthday party, this is for you. Hahaha. Now you know what will happen if you all continue to insist on me singing.

4 comments:

Walking Disaster said...

The original sounds louder, unless you have the bubble gum pop singing voice :P

truecomplication said...

EH... not bad!!! Haha!

Florence said...

Jason: Aiyo. I don't know how to categorise my voice also. Shy la, how to sing so loud.

Rachel: Seriously?! As you can see, some think otherwise! Hahahaha. Thanks anyway. =)

Walking Disaster said...

Haha I shall leave all my studio bitchiness when commenting.